For fitness enthusiasts that need that extra boost that a trainer, class or other structured environment provide, being quarantined in their homes without use of their favorite gym isn’t ideal. Virtual training has been the way to go, and 24 Hour Fitness is the latest to launch at-home workout options, and the best part is they’ve made them free for everyone.
The new 24GO live channel, with the theme of “still in the club,” is available through the 24GO app on mobile devices (through to TV on Apple TV or Chromecast), or at the 24 Hour Fitness YouTube channel. It includes a 24/7 interactive fitness community, 1,500+ workouts and health and fitness content, trainers, daily workout regimens, live-stream classes and more.
Key elements include:
- Live Workouts & Classes with top-rated trainers and influencers
- Stream Premium classes from partners including LES MILLS, Spartan and Yoga52
- Unique Wellness Content will be broadcast between live streams with workouts, fitness tips, training techniques and inspiring content
- Live Chats to ask questions to moderators and share what you’re doing to inspire the community; Ask questions and share what you’re doing with #24GOLIVE
- Accountability to maintain a fitness routine outside of the gym
- Encouragement from family, friends and fitness professionals
- Tips and techniques on how to stay healthy during these unique times